Turnkey Proficiency for Assured Quality
AG Industries works with the medical OEM from concept development and design through manufacturing, testing, and validation to create the highest-quality products at manageable costs.
A Brand-Building Private Label Program
AG Industries is proud to offer private labeling to all our clients at no cost. It’s an effective way to increase awareness of your brand while building upon loyalty and profitability.
Innovative Concept Development
If your company has goals to reduce contamination and improve customer safety by enhancing your products or bringing a new product to market, AG Industries is the perfect partner.
- Initial Concept Development
- Review of Commercial Landscape
- Joint Ideation
- Idea Screening
- Support of Market Research Confirmation
- Statement of Work (SOW)
Customized Design and Engineering
For a project that requires customized design and manufacturing, AG has the knowledge of filter media and fluid dynamics to design filtration solutions. Our engineering process will help you develop the most innovative products for both the medical and industrial markets.
- Conceptual Design
- Design Engineering
- 3D Printing and Prototyping
- Pre-Production Testing and Validation
- CAD Modeling
- R&D and Analytical Labs
Our vertically integrated manufacturing operation enables careful monitoring during each phase of the production cycle. A team of quality engineers fine-tunes steps as necessary to optimize product consistency and speed of production. And our inspection systems ensure the highest-quality product at a manageable cost.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Injection Molding and Extrusion
- Ultrasonic, Thermal, RF and Spin Welding
- Die Cutting/Media Converting
- Lamination and Surface Treating
- Adhesive and Mechanical Bonding
- Slitting and Water Jet Cutting
- Assembly and Kitting
Experienced Compliance Assurance Capabilities
Dedicated to the highest standards, our facility is FDA registered and holds an ISO 13485:2016 certification. By aligning your direction and requirements with our expertise, we will chart the most efficient path to market and help you navigate obstacles to ensure your product meets all safety and regulatory requirements.
- U.S. FDA 510(k) submissions
- MDD Compliance and CE Marking
- Quality Management System in Place
- US CFR 820 Design Control Compliance
- Utilization of ISO 14971 Risk Management Process
- Health Canada Licensed Products
- MSAP Facilities Certification
- ISO Design Control
- EU Authorized Representative
2514 AP The Hague